You are invited to join the Beacons of Change Inner Circle
To learn all about the Inner Circle, read on…
Attention: Women Beacons of Change
Step Into Your Full Power
The world is a busy place, and it’s getting busier every day. The stress of trying to be everything to everyone can be overwhelming.
Some women handle the stress by playing small. They shrink from the challenges that life throws at them. And as a result, they get stuck in decisions and life choices that don’t serve them.
How do I know?
Hi, my name is Michal Spiegelman. I’m an Energy Expert, Life-Change Mentor, and Intuitive. And I’m on a mission to embolden women to create turning points in their lives, so they can live free, light, and fulfilled.
But I wasn’t always the strong, confident woman you see today. I struggled for years with feeling weighed down and brokenhearted. I lived through 4 wars in Israel. I lost six of my eight pregnancies. And at my heaviest, I was 90 pounds overweight.
How I Turned My Life Around
I did what most people do… I ate too much. I worked too hard. And I gave to others from an empty heart.
I started to look at each crisis as a way to create a turning point. And I began to see my challenges as a source of strength and power. So…
- I embraced Reiki as a way to release the grief of losing my pregnancies.
- I learned how to combine Reiki with meditation to reduce stress. And,
- I lost 90 pounds, by changing my relationship with food.
I Stepped into My Power, and Now I Help Other Women Do the Same
I finally knew how to create turning points and live at my full power. And that’s when I realized I could help others do the same.
So I started coaching women to create powerful changes in their lives. And I encouraged them to lead others on this amazing path of healing and growth.
But it wasn’t too long before I had a new problem: Even though I loved one-on-one coaching, I needed to find a way to help more than one woman at a time.
I needed to build a community–a place where women could come together, encourage each other, and get support and guidance to help them create their best lives. So what happened?
I started a small group. At first, it was just a few women coming together to share, heal and grow. But the group quickly became a community.
They Inspire and Amaze Me–and Each Other
You Don’t Have to Go It Alone
Maybe you’ve gotten one-on-one coaching in the past. But between the expense, the time commitment, and trying to fit everything into your busy day, it was too much.
Or maybe you’ve tried every personal development program under the sun, and you’re exhausted from trying to do it alone.
And that’s where the Inner Circle comes in.
Introducing the Inner Circle
How Does It Work?
Next, we’ll break into small groups so you can go deeper with your sisters and find ways to integrate the lessons I shared during the teaching time.
The Inner Circle includes…
- A weekly 60-minute live call with Michal. (The calls will be recorded, so you can listen to them later.)
- Specific practices and a focused theme for every month
- Mentoring videos and short worksheets that support each week’s learning
- Strategies, resources, and weekly accountability, for doing your inner work
- One emergency lifeline, 30-minute one-on-one call with Michal (Retail value $200)
- A private Facebook group where you can stay consistently engaged with Michal and the entire sisterhood, and
- A 20% discount off all programs, classes, and services (excluding Reiki)
What Will You Get Out of Each Inner Circle Session?
The benefits are unique to each person. And they depend on how much you are willing to invest in yourself. But one thing you’ll notice is that each step forward creates a “ripple effect” in your life.
Each ripple starts small and grows larger, as it flows into other areas of your life. For example:
- You’ll overcome blocks that have kept you from living your potential.
- You’ll experience “aha” moments that help you see and understand situations at a whole new level.
- You’ll get answers to your questions, and solutions to your problems… from me, from the group, and from your soul.
- You’ll connect (or reconnect) with the heart of who you really are.
- You’ll learn how to raise your vibration and keep it high, no matter what’s going on around you.
- You’ll develop a close relationship with your intuition and your inner voice.
- You’ll discover new ways to express your true self, with creativity and ease, and
- You’ll build relationships with women who are on the journey with you.
What Does It Cost?
You can count on me to provide a safe environment, where you can enjoy:
- More vitality and energy
- Less stress, and more fun
- A connection to your higher purpose and soul’s message
- Support as you learn how to lead and guide others, and
- A close, intimate connection with me and your tribe of founding sisters.
What Other Women Have Said About Michal
“It really helps me to move forward.”
“Because I am changing my job to go out on my own, I want to make sure that I’m not isolating. I love having the connection with other women to celebrate feminine power. I enjoy the structure of meeting once a week. I can be in my PJs if I want to. The Inner Circle is a neat combination, having both the teaching piece and hearing other women’s perspectives. The 12 Practices for Living at Full Power provide a nice foundation. You can choose what to focus on for the week, and it really helps me to move forward.”Michelle Thiel, Hidden Injury Advocates, LLC
“I’m learning to love me for me.”
“The Inner Circle program allows me to open up, let go of past hurts, be real, and share with an intimate group of women. Taking part in a group gathering of very special and beautiful women who are willing to be vulnerable with the issues we all face each day allows me to be a bit more compassionate with myself. It’s almost as though I feel safe enough to take down the wall of armor I’ve put up to protect myself and learn to love me for me. Like that sigh of relief when you can totally relax and be yourself. I can express my joys, hurts, and struggles without fear.”Heather Burdett
“The sense of connection always makes me feel better.”
“I have found my tribe! I love the Inner Circle sisterhood. I join the weekly calls even when I’m tired or sick. The sense of connection and bonding that is created on the calls always makes me feel better. The Inner Circle provides me with a place to come every week, a place where I can feel I belong. Interacting with the other women, knowing the battles we are each working on, and hearing the other women speak their journeys is very healing for me. Lots of things in my life have changed in a positive way since I joined the Inner Circle.”Erika Diaz
“It’s the highlight of my week.”
“The Inner Circle calls are the highlight of my week. I love the sisterhood, the shared experience of women, how we are able to learn, support one another, and carry each other through our life lessons. Having Michal coaching every week is priceless for me. I love the way she naturally weaves group coaching in during the video calls and through the Facebook group. I also enjoy choosing a quick focus each week. It keeps me on target.”Jillian H. Gilliam, Usui Reiki master teacher and practitioner, Desire Map facilitator, and YogaCalm instructor
“Michal creates a safe place for us to be real.”
“The Inner Circle calls are a great source of accountability and connection. Athletes have weekly drills. The Inner Circle calls are my weekly drills. They reinforce the 12 Practices for Living at Full Power and help me to apply them to my life on a daily basis.
Michal addresses the practices from different angles, which makes them tangible and measurable for me. She also creates a safe place for us to be real and to share with an open heart without having to hide like we do in other areas of life. Being part of a group of women that shares the same core values and implements those values in our lives deepens the bond.”Dawn Goforth-Kelly
“It’s such a small financial investment compared to what I get in return.”
“Growing up I always had issues with money, and before joining the Inner Circle, I wasn’t sure whether to make the investment. I’m so glad I made the decision to join because it is such a small financial investment compared to what I get in return.
My membership provides me with the most nurturing, kind, and loving place to grow. It’s much cheaper than therapy but much better because it’s more direct, invitational, and empowering. Being part of a sisterhood of women who feel like I feel, think like I think, and who use the same language—supported by a professional guide and mentor—allows me to relax into who I am. I feel so blessed and grateful that I don’t isolate anymore and that I have found the support I needed for so many years.”Becky Bullard
“I can share my experience and help other women feel safe and supported too.”
“I wasn’t sure whether to join the Inner Circle because I’m very busy and didn’t know if I would have enough time. I’m so glad I did because I get a lot out of it even if I don’t join the call every week. I can listen to the recording and join when I can. I love knowing that I have a safe place to go when I’m in need. Even when I don’t have something major going on, I know that I’ll hear something on the call that will carry me through my week.
I also like that I can share from my experience and help other women feel safe and supported. The Inner Circle empowers me to be all that I can be. I like the format of having a theme and learning new tools and ideas every week. It’s an ‘energy shifter’ that helps me get new perspective. Since joining the Inner Circle, I live my life more fully expressed, and I’m more focused and deliberate in what I do.”Jen Burkart
Is the Inner Circle a Good Fit for You?
The Inner Circle is a good fit for you, if:
- You want to change something in your life right now,
- You’re ready to get “unstuck” and fully leave the past behind you,
- You’ve attended programs and retreats, in the past, but you haven’t gotten the results you wanted, or,
- You’re looking for guidance, motivation, and direction on your next step.
The Inner Circle is not a good fit for you, if:
- You’re looking for a replacement for one-on-one coaching or therapy for problems that should be addressed by a medical professional, or
- You’re looking for another “free Facebook group” experience where nothing gets done and nothing changes for the better.
Now Is Your Time
You’re invited to become a Founding Member of the Inner Circle.
I promise: You’ll feel better, lighter, freer, and more fulfilled.
You don’t have to go it alone. Please join us.
Got a Question?
Here are the most common questions and answers about the Inner Circle.