By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Balanced Moments’ web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Balanced Moments’ web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Balanced Moments at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Balanced Moments’ web site are provided “as is”. Balanced Moments makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Balanced Moments does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Balanced Moments or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Balanced Moments’ Internet site, even if Balanced Moments or a Balanced Moments authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Balanced Moments’ web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Balanced Moments does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Balanced Moments may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Balanced Moments does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Some of the links on this website are “affiliate links.” This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, we will receive an affiliate commission. Regardless, We only ever recommend a product that we fully stand behind and believe will add value to our readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”
Balanced Moments has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Balanced Moments of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Balanced Moments’ web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Georgia without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
Refund, Payments, and Cancellation Policy
We cannot guarantee results.
This is your life, your commitment, your activity, and your choices. We can offer you tools, but you need to do the work. We can not be responsible for your lack of results.
Digital products purchased through us are delivered to you automatically at time of purchase. Typically an email with a download link will arrive in your inbox within an hour. If there’s a delay, or you can’t find the email, contact our customer service team at email@example.com.
Refund & Cancellation
Subscription fees are non-refundable except as set forth in these terms. No exceptions.
Digital products are non-refundable.
Recurring Payments and Outstanding Invoices
If all eligible payment methods we have on file for you are declined for payment, you must provide us a new eligible payment method promptly or your membership/service will be cancelled. Unless you notify us before a charge that you would like to cancel or you do not want to renew your program/service, you undersatnd that your membership/service will automatically continue and you authorize us (without notice to you, unless required by applicable law) to collect any and all outstanding receivables, using any eligible payment methods we have on record for your account.
Reiki Classes and Training
If a class is canceled, you will receive a full refund within 2 weeks of the cancellation unless you opt to apply your payment towards a future class.
Cancellations are accepted until 2 weeks before class. If you cancel with a 2-week notice, you will receive a full refund, less a $35 processing fee, or a credit to use for a future class within one year of the original class. Credits expire if not used within one year.
No refunds or credits will be issued for failure to attend a class or missing portions of a class.
Coaching and Mentoring
All coaching packages and programs are non-refundable unless otherwise noted in the product/program terms.
VIP Days and small group coaching
Cancellations are accepted until 21 days before the event. All cancellation and refund requests must be submitted in writing via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Cancellation request received until 21 days before the beginning of the event: Refund of total amount paid, less non-refundable deposit of $250.
- Cancellation request received after the Cancellation Deadline: No refund will be be provided.
- No refunds, credits or transfers are allowed for failure to attend or partial attendance.
Refunds will be issued in the same form of payment originally used, no later than two weeks after the event.
Private one-on-one coaching
We have a 24-hour cancellation/rescheduling policy. If you need to cancel or reschedule a session, please give us a notice at least 24 hours in advance. By giving last minute notice or no notice at all, you prevent someone else from being able to schedule into that time slot.
If you cancel or change your appointment with less than 24 hours notice, you will be charged $75.
If you are late for an appointment, your session will be shortened accordingly.
If you don’t show up for an appointment, you will be charged for the missed appointment.
For items purchased through Amazon.com or other vendors we may direct you to, please contact these vendors directly if you have questions.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Balanced Moments LLC
2090 Dunwoody Club Dr.
Atlanta, GA 30350