A Conversation with Jamie Butler
It has always been my passion to talk about ways to stay elevated energetically (or at least to upshift after we drop..), but it is super fun to talk about it with a woman like Jamie Butler.
Jamie and I are such an energetic match that having this conversation together was very fruitful.
Jamie interviewed me on how to stop taking on other people’s emotions and pain when you are sensitive to energy.
You can now watch the 30-minute recording of the conversation.
Our bi weekly Weds at 1 are back on!! Jamie Butler is speaking with Michal Spiegelman, owner of Beacons of Change about How to stop taking on other people’s emotions when you are an empath or sensitive to energy. Join us!!
Posted by The Center for Love and Light on Wednesday, January 15, 2020
Here is what to expect from watching our conversation….
- At the beginning of our conversation, Jamie asked me to define a highly sensitive person, and an empath, and we started to talk about not taking on other people’s emotions.
- How do you start shifting away from “shut down” when there is negativity around you [6:53]
- Here we had a deep conversation (and answered a few questions) on the importance of vibrating from a higher level [11:00]
- Why “living in joy” is crucial for us [16:40]
- The fourth tip on how to stop absorbing other people’s emotions [22:00]
- Jamie’s question about my accent and where I’m from led to a vulnerable share about my past. And what she said when I was done, really surprised me! [26:31]
What was your “aha” moment or takeaway from this conversation?
Share in the comment. I would love to read your thoughts!
You know why, right? Because healing together outshines healing alone – taken from the Beacons of Change Manifesto.