Beloved, I know you get a lot of emails. I do too. So I want to share with you a secret about why I send my weekly emails. I write them for you. I do. But I also write them for myself. I made a commitment to STAND UP AND ROAR when it comes to my writing. To be bold. To be vulnerable. To speak from my heart.
I created a routine for myself. I write at the same time each week, and I spend time outside connecting with nature before I begin. Every lesson I share with you is also a reminder for myself. I am never just a teacher. I am also, always, a student. This truth is one reason why I love the Beacons of Change Inner Circle so much. Though I guide and mentor the group through our regular discussions, I am also a member. I learn so much from the incredible women in this unique sisterhood, and I can turn to them when I am in need of support too.
That’s what’s so special about doing the inner work of healing and transformation so that you can step fully into your power. The learning, energy shifting, and perspective changing never stop. Your ability to harness those powers only sharpens.
From time to time, I like to share with you my favorite blog posts. Today, I am shining a light on what it takes to step fully into your power, and I hope these messages make you feel…empowered:
- If darkness and pain feel more comfortable and familiar for you than lightness, here’s why I think you should embrace the darkness in your life.
- Do you have fleas? Many of us do and don’t even realize it.
- What happens when we accept our sacred responsibility to hold onto our power? Miracles.
- Isolation, or “lone wolf syndrome,” is a collective problem for women. Let’s change that.
- What would you do if you weren’t afraid? Learn to roar…loud and proud!
- Finally, I wrote this letter to my daughter about the new lessons life offers each of us women to carry into the future.
Beloved, I am filled with gratitude to be on this journey with you.