Does it ever happen to you that you are tired or sluggish and just don’t have to function?
This could very well be a base chakra issue and you might find relief through chakra balancing.
How would you know if your base chakra, located at the base of your spine, is the energy center in need of balance?
Ask yourself the following questions:
- Is your energy low and you often feel tired or sick?
- Do you suffer from depression?
- Do you feel insecure and unsafe?
- Do you ever feel like you don’t belong?
- Do you often choose to ?run away? from life by having an addictive behavior?
- Do you have any physical problems with your legs, feet or do you have a chronic constipation?
- Do you feel sometimes like you ?don’t want to be here??
If you answered ?yes? to most of these questions, you are in need of balancing your first chakra. One of the things you can do yourself is to add the color red into your life. I often meet people who are tired or depressed and they wear only black or grey. Black or grey are actually the worst colors to wear when you are tired or depressed. Wear red. It will cheer you up and energize you.
Any shade of red will be beneficial Use it in any way you want: clothes, accessories, items in your home, items in your work, using red crystals and even food. Add red peppers, tomatoes and strawberries to your meal. You will be surprised how energized it makes you feel.
This is your last opportunity to submit colorful food photo to my color food contest. Here is one of the photos we received this week. How do you feel looking at this colorful salad?
Hurry up and submit your pictures by Sunday. The winner will receive a FREE Coaching Session.