Advanced Reiki ? Home Study Course
Practical Tools to Enhance Your Reiki Practice
Who is this program for?
This course is designed for Reiki level 2 practitioners and Reiki Masters who are seeking ways to deepen their relationship with Reiki.
If you are not a Reiki Practitioner, please consider taking a Reiki beginner class. We offer classes in New York and Atlanta, GA.
What’s included in the course
The course includes three modules. Each module includes a training audio and a worksheet.
The 3 training audios will provide you with information and practical tools to fully enjoy the unlimited potential of Reiki.
With each audio you also get a worksheet with instructions and reflection questions to help you get the most out of the training.
Module #1 – Simple Ways to Practice Self-Reiki
- Grandmother Hawayo Takata?s philosophy of self-Reiki.
- How to use Reiki to treat the cause, rather than the symptom of the disease.
- 7 guidelines for maximizing healing with Reiki. These guidelines are not covered during our
Reiki Training and they are based on research and learning.
- What to do when you stopped practicing Reiki and want to reconnect.
- How to deal with times when Reiki doesn’t seem to flow.
- Ways to expand and grow as a Reiki practitioner.
Module #2 – A 21-day Practical Guide for Distant Reiki
- How to become so confident with sending Reiki that it feels your second nature.
- The correct way of using the symbols.
- A sequence you can follow to make Distant Reiki simple and easy.
- How to integrate Distant Reiki with your busy life.
- Clear instructions for sending Reiki and keeping track of your success in 21 days.
- How to keep track of your success with Distant Healing by using the ?Reiki Tracking Sheet?.
Module #3 – Sharing Reiki with Others in a Bigger Way
- The main challenge that prevents people from sharing Reiki with others more.
- The spiritual and mental solutions to feeling stuck with your Reiki practice.
- What we learn from GrandMaster Mikau Usui about sharing Reiki.
- How to decide if to charge for Reiki or not.
- Practical ways to develop your Reiki Practice.
- 10 actions you can start taking right now to grow and expand your Reiki Practice.